Come grow with us
Captovate is a fast-moving, full-service digital agency specialising in Drupal websites. We have clients across the public and private sector, covering a range of industries from healthcare to real estate, education to utilities, and many more.
We have productive, long-lasting relationships with government departments and our work with them spans from creating beautiful and easy to navigate websites to developing and executing digital marketing strategies.
Our business has been built on our team's enthusiasm and passion for their specialist fields. We are looking for talented people to join our growing company. If you feel you have the imagination and skills to create extraordinary things, we want to hear from you.
So if you are keen to work and learn alongside the best in the industry, send us your best pitch to firstname.lastname@example.org on why you would be an asset to our highly talented team.
We are looking for a highly skilled developer, preferably with Drupal experience and ideally with these skills:
- Drupal development
- An in-depth understanding of best practice web development
- Ability to decipher all those layers in Photoshop made by our designers
- Confidence to learn new technologies and problem solve to achieve required outcomes
- Confidence to communicate with a variety of people at various levels
- Demonstrated ability of working in a dynamic environment, within a small team where the expectation is to show initiative and independence but still be able to pull together as a team to get the job done right and on time
- Digital Support Officer
We are recruiting a digital support officer to provide excellent service and first line support to our customers. The role encompasses management of the support schedule and updating content on websites for over 300 customers. Ideally your skills include:
- Minimum 4 years work experience in a customer service role
- Ability to develop skills in web technologies
- Excellent computer skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to build effective working relationships with people at all levels
- Diligence and attention to detail, resourcefulness and quick, practical thinking in a demanding environment