To be successful your social content needs to create emotion.
We believe in supporting you to get the best from your social platforms.
Social Media provides a platform to create a community, where you can build long term customer relationships.
The key to getting it right is having clarity around the purpose of your social profile, who your audience is, and what content they want to see.
Active participation in social media can:
- Increase traffic to your website
- Reinforce brand positioning and personality
- Connect, communicate and interact with current and new customers
- Build awareness of your products and services
- Get quality customer feedback on how to improve your product/service
- Help increase sales leads
- Improve your SEO
Strategy and campaign management
We live and breathe social media at Captovate. Our director, Karen Hawkes, is a leader in this field, and provides a variety of seminars on:
- Social media strategy and campaign management
- Campaign strategy and reporting
- Campaign set up
- Social media advertising
- Embedded social campaigns (fed into website or apps)
- Social media monitoring and management
Whether you need advice on where to start, or guidance on an existing campaign, we can help.
training and support
Our training services give you the skills to plan, manage and get the best from social media.
Customised training packages
Our customised workshops are exclusive to your organisation. They can include up to 10 people. These workshops will help you create a plan of action for the next 3-6 months, and give you the skills to manage your own campaign.
Captovate runs regular intensive workshops for those who have been using social media in their business and want to achieve more.
Register for our next workshop
Staying true to our mantra, we utilise our own social media platforms to share tools, tips and the latest developments in our industry.
Visit our Facebook page for more information
Don’t Wait Any Longer.
Let's work together
Are you looking to take your business to the next level?