Using digital to cut through the noise
In recent years, the importance of digital marketing has become undeniably clear. For a business to survive and thrive in the modern world, adapting to digital is essential. No matter the size of your business, industry or what your unique goals might be, digital marketing will put your business front and centre with the right customers.
We can appreciate that adapting to digital can be a challenge. It’s hard to know where to start and what will work best for you.
The Business Growth Program has recently kicked off, with grants up for offer for local Territory businesses. The goal of the NT Government funded grants is to give Territorians the opportunity to improve their business. Find out more by visiting NT Business Growth Program.
Captovate is a registered service provider under the NT Business Growth Program and we’re keen to help you get the most out of digital marketing for your business.
Are you struggling to attract new customers to your business? Or perhaps you feel as though you’re not reaching the right people?
Digital advertising allows you to get in front of the right people at the right time. You can reach new audiences and set clear goals, such as getting more people aware of your brand, generating leads or increasing sales.
One of the huge benefits of digital ads over traditional ad methods, such as TV and radio, is that it’s measurable. This means we can track what’s working and what isn’t. This includes:
- How many people clicked on your ad and what they’re doing once they get to your website
- Break down of demographics so you can get an understanding of the types of people who are engaging with your business, which is invaluable information and can inform future marketing efforts. For example, maybe you thought your target audience is 18-25 year olds, but we actually find that 35-45 year olds are engaging the most.
- Where people are coming from so future ad spend can be allocated in the right places. If most engagement is coming from people in a particular area, we can target that location more heavily in the future.
Facebook, Instagram and Google are the most popular platforms for ads, and we often use a combination of these in our marketing efforts. Our team will work closely with you to understand your business and key goals before creating a strategy that will give you the best return on investment.
There’s a whole lot that digital can do for you and your business. Get in touch with us or you can Book a Meeting with Michael and we can help build a plan for how your business can get the most out of digital marketing.
Your website is often the first impression a potential customer gets of your business. So, it’s important that impression is a good one.
This can establish your credibility and give people a place to find out more about what you do, and why they should choose you over your competitor.
Here are 8 signs you might need a new website:
- You can’t easily update the website content yourself
- Your site doesn’t work well on mobile
- It’s not converting leads to sales
- Your site looks old and outdated
- You’ve upgraded or changed your branding
- Website takes too long to load
- It looks cluttered and messy
- Your messaging to your customers is unclear
Ultimately, a website gives you the opportunity to showcase who you are and what you do in the best way possible, so we say grab it with both hands!