Are you ready to do business online?
Utilising the IT Solutions Grant from the NT Government we can get you CoronaReady.
- Live chat tools for your website
- Live social broadcasting tools and skills
- Video conferencing tools and skills
- Interactive webinars
- Podcasting & Youtubing
- Social Marketing Strategies
- eLearning tools and skills
- Internal Workplace communications
- Modern and engaging websites
These are just some of the tools and systems you could be putting in place to do better business over the next few months.
You may qualify for up to 80% (to a max of $4000) of the cost of your business getting CoronaReady by accessing the Information Technology Solutions Program from the NT Government if:
- Your business is registered in the NT and employs NT Residents
- You are a commercial or not-for-profit entity
- You have been in operation for at least 1 year
- You have a minimum turnover of $75,000 a year
- You are registered for GST
To find out more about the program visit the NTG Website and contact a Small Business Champion within the Department of Trade, Business and Innovation.
Phone: View office numbers
Fill in the form below if you would like to make a meeting with us to discuss further.