Doing business online… Are you CoronaReady?
With the Coronavirus and social distancing policies in place, is your business ready to do business online?
Utilising the IT Solutions Grant from the NT Government we can get you CoronaReady
- Live chat for your website
- Video conferencing for individuals or boardrooms
- Interactive webinars
- Live social broadcasting, with real time commenting
- Social Marketing Strategy
These are just some of the tools and systems you could be putting in place to do better business over the next few months.
The news gets better . . .
You may qualify for up to 80% (to a max of $4000) of the cost of your business getting CoronaReady by accessing the Information Technology Solutions Program from the NT Government if:
- Your business is registered in the NT and employ NT Residents
- You are a commercial or not-for-profit entity
- You have been in operation for at least 1 year
- You have a minimum turnover of $75,000 a year
- You are registered for GST
Email a Small Business Champion email@example.com
Phone a Small Business Champion in your area.
Fill in the form below if you would like to make a meeting with us to discuss further.