A sales focused website for Darwin’s biggest festival
To create a seamless website experience and fully integrated online sales. To retheme and refresh the website and improve conversions.
Having worked with Darwin Festival since 2014, Captovate hit the ground running on site improvements.
- The website was rethemed to match the 2018 Darwin Festival branding. This included colours, fonts and iconography.
- The home page was refreshed to feature key acts, more events and a more prominent search bar. Users can search by genre, date, venue or keyword.
- Google Analytics provided data on how customers used the 2017 site.
Using this insight, Captovate created the following features to improve conversions:
- Designed a clearer ‘cart’ page to encourage users to checkout
- A pop-up display after every ‘add to cart’, prompting the user to either checkout or continue shopping
- A ‘badges’ function was created to allow the Darwin Festival team to assign a badge saying ‘selling fast’ or ‘one night left’ to select events.
A successful digital approach resulting in greater reach and conversions.
Let's work together
Are you looking to take your business to the next level?