Build your community
It’s official. Most of us now find news and content through social media. So, if you’re not using this channel in business, you could be missing out on heaps of leads.
Why use social media?
Active participation in social media can:
- Increase traffic to your website
- Reinforce brand positioning and personality
- Connect, communicate and interact with your customers
- Understand and segment your customers
- Get quality customer feedback on how to improve your product/service
- Promote your business online
- Help increase sales leads
- Improve your SEO
Strategy and campaign management
We live and breathe social media at Captovate. Our director, Karen Hawkes, is a leader in this field, and provides a variety of seminars on:
- Social media strategy and campaign management
- Campaign strategy and reporting
- Campaign set up
- Social media advertising
- Social media aggregator services
- Embedded social campaigns (fed into website or apps)
- Social media monitoring and management
- Trouble shooting
Whether you need advice on where to start, or guidance on an existing campaign, we can help.
Training and support
Our training services give you the skills to plan, manage and get the best from social media.
Customised training packages
Our customised workshops are exclusive to your organisation. They can include up to 10 people. These workshops will help you create a plan of action for the next 3-6 months, and give you the skills to manage your own campaign.
Social Media Boot Camp
Our popular Boot Camp program is a 6 week course that offers step-by-step guidance on how to develop and implement your social media strategy. Each week, we give you bite sized pieces of information for you to try back at the office. At the next class, we'll talk through what you did and discuss what you learnt with the group.
Captovate is commissioned by the NT Government and the Business Enterprise Centre to run community workshops aimed at small to medium businesses. Find out when the next workshops are due to run: